As well as the £12 million investment in the extension to the Oldbury Hub, DPD continues to invest in the future through our new depot programme. We have recently opened a new depot in Southall and will be relocating our Woodford depot to new premises in Enfield in September 2011.
- DPD has 470 double-deck trailers, the largest fleet of high volume vehicles in the industry
- Carrying one-third more parcels than single-deck trailers reduces road congestion and carbon emissions
- DPD has a modern and efficient fleet of 2,100 vehicles
- We invested £18m in new vehicles this year
- DPD provides in-house maintenance facilities for linehaul